Features & Benefits
- Fully enclosed barrel assembly provides full-width support of the door curtain allowing even lifting along the full opening width, and providing maximum protection of the entire assembly during shipment.
- Available in 22 pre-finished siliconized polyester paint finishes (see Color Chart). 20 year warranty against chalking and fading.
- Sizes up to 10' (3048mm) x 10' (3048mm). Refer to Model 536 for larger sizes.
- Two people can install in less than 5 minutes.
- Curtain manufactured from 26 gauge corrugated hot-dipped galvanized steel.
- Factory installed polypropylene edge wear strips prevent steel-to-steel contact between the door curtain and guide resulting in a quieter, smoother operation.
- Spring is fully contained providing a safe installation environment and ultimate operation.
- Springs are engineered to provide optimal balance and have been tested in excess of 100,000 cycles.
- Pre-stretched springs provide ultimate balance for easy operation of the door and an easier installation.
- Tension Device: Solid cast cog recessed inside the door bracket providing maximum protection during adjustment. Installed on door at the factory ensuring proper location and permanent attachment.
- One-year warranty against mechanical defects and workmanship.
502 Roll-Up Door
The model 502 is the "roll model" in the self-storage industry.
Features of the Model 502 include a 20 year warranty against chalking and fading, a 9 ½” fully enclosed barrel assembly making it ideal for low headroom applications and a universal guide system suitable for any jamb type. Can be installed by two people in 5 minutes.
- Split guide is available for doors up to 6 feet wide, minimizing packaging requirements and freight handling.
- Laminated foil-bubble type insulation to provide a thermal barrier.
- Draft Stop
- Double Exterior Lock
- Inside Lock
- Optional Uni-pack includes all guide components and fasteners for door installation to any wall condition. EZ-Install Packaging